Careers at the Black Swan Group
We are always looking for highly motivated individuals with life goals, a high desire to exceed expectations and the ability to continually improve. We seek to recruit those who have a desire to succeed whether times are good or bad. We believe a person’s career is one of the most important parts of their life and therefore it is our passion to provide a career long service to our people.
Whether you are an experienced recruiter or looking to build a career within recruitment, we are keen to hear from you, so long as your principles are in line with those of the Black Swan Group.
If you are a likeminded individual and regard yourself as hard working with a desire to achieve, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as possible. People begin to be successful the minute they decide to be. This is your chance to stand out from the crowd, change the perception of normality and become a Black Swan.
Our Commitment to You
The Black Swan Group’s Trainee Development Programme includes:
- Our comprehensive Training Schedule that constantly develops your learning, accelerating your progression towards becoming a Senior Consultant.
- Mentoring by a Senior Consultant within the company. Having come through the same training and development programme, your Mentor will give you the support and guidance necessary to excel. Their expertise and the opportunity to see things from a different area of the business are there for you to utilise during your first three months with Black Swan.
- Bespoke Training Courses and Seminars run by industry experts including Black Swan’s Board of Directors.
- Our high retention rate is a reflection of our ongoing commitment and we constantly review and develop our approach to Trainees to ensure the future success of our business.
Training & Development
- At Black Swan we recognise the importance of Continuing Professional Development and as part of the Trainee Development Programme you will be expected to take part in regular in-house training programmes by external experts as well as the Directors of the company, giving you a real insight into what it takes to excel within the industry.
- Every Trainee also has the opportunity to improve personal skills and a Personal Skills Development Programme is in place, covering areas such as Pitch, Presentation and Negotiation Skills, as well as Networking Programmes.
- As part of our Graduate Mentoring Programme you will be partnered with a Mentor - a Consultant from another area of the business who has come through the Black Swan Group’s Trainee Development Programme.
- Your Mentor will be someone that will be there for you from the beginning of your career with Black Swan; you'll have weekly personal development reviews for the first month of your career, and then every two weeks after that for the first three months. As an expert in a different area of the Financial Services industry, your Mentor is someone that can offer support from outside your team environment, and someone who can share their own experiences from the beginning of their career with the Black Swan Group.
- With the benefit of regular liaison with the Company's Directors and Senior Managers, the Black Swan Group offers an arena for accelerated learning and success in the industry.